Aspire Training Services
Aspire Training Services are a private training company based in St Helens Town Centre. (14 Hardshaw Street, St Helens).
Aspire work with young people to redefine 'learning' to help students aspire to achieving greater things in life, by developing their self-confidence and their commitment to learning.
The company has two guiding principles; an absolute respect for the dignity of young people, whatever their circumstances; and a passionate belief that education and personal development can change and improve lives permanently.
The programme will focus on developing a student’s personal and social skills by engaging them in real work settings, providing them with the skills and strategies to re-engage in learning and ultimately move into Further Education or Apprenticeships.
Qualifications on Offer:
City & Guilds
- English Functional Skills from Entry Level - Level 2
- Maths Functional Skills from Entry Level - Level 2
- ICT Functional Skills from Entry Level - Level 2
City & Guilds
- Level 1 Certificate in Employability Skills
- Level 1 Certificate in Health and Social Care Certificate
- Level 1 Certificate in Customer Service
- Level 1 Certificate in Beauty Basics
- Level 1 Certificate in Animal Care
Work Experience Placements
Aspire also offer a wide variety of Work Experience placements with local employers, for those young people able to demonstrate the required skills and levels of maturity.