Mind-what we do;
We provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. We campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding. We won't give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets support and respect.
You might be worried about coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it could affect your life. This may include having to stay at home and avoid other people.
This might feel difficult or stressful. But there are lots of things you can try that could help your wellbeing.
This information is to help you cope if:
- you’re feeling anxious or worried about coronavirus
- you’re staying at home and avoiding public places, following Government advice that we should stay at home as much as possible
And it covers:
- Practical advice for staying at home
- Taking care of your mental health and wellbeing
- Support for work, benefits and housing
- Checklist for staying at home
For more information such as Practical advice for staying at home, Taking care of your mental health and wellbeing, Support for work, benefits and housing please click on the link below.